Track Attack Maai Mahiu TT




Telephone Rings: and Stikh Eff D'Swagg picks the call

Me:  Budda Vipi?

Stikh Eff D'Swagg  Niko fiti sana Buddaa

Stikh Eff D'Swagg :Where are you? and you ready for Track Attack Maai Mahiu TT 

Me: Am in Bomet right  now but heading towards Sony Sugar(Awendo) got some Joboo that I need to Sought out 1st! Where are you?


Stikh Eff D'Swagg: am in Kisumu but i will be leaving here at around 5pm.


Me: Coool! I will join you kesho Morning at the Track.


After about 7 Hours, I call Stikh again and the time is around 6:30 pm.


Me: Niaje Daddy?


Stikh Eff D'Swagg:  Am easy and am leaving Kisumu now and Driving Fast.


Me: Am in Kendu Bay and driving towards Katito. So whats the Plan like? you driving to Nai or what?


Stikh Eff D'Swagg: No No No I can't drive on that road twice! it has mob Potholes


Me: Which Road are you talking about? there are no Potholes from Nairobi to TGRV is it?


Stikh Eff D'Swagg: am Planning a night eaither in Nakuru or Vasha. drive very 1st we met somewhere in Kericho.


Me: Cool! 

my Hand is now free I engage Gear 5. and my speed gets to 170kms......

I managed to get Stikh Eff D'Swagg and we drove all the way to Nakuru and the drive between Kericho to Nakuru was Fun. less Men in Blue with White caps  No Speed guns and the average speed was around 140Kms. Stikh kept complaining about the Bumbs...between kisumu and Kericho...


Sat, day Morning: its Stikh Eff D'Swagg and Me again. The drive between Nakuru was short and Fun. At one point i killed almost 7 Birds because of the crazy speed I was doing. 


 The rest of the Story through my lens.
Please Leave a comment 


































































































































































































Comments

Post a Comment