Ashley Banks and Ian M Kioko " Ntheo na Ngasya


So my former neighbor  and now My Friend Ian Kiks  decides to move out of his comfort Zone and Joins the other world of Married People.....I wish him the very best in his Marriage and congratulations once again Budaa Boss. I got to witness this event through my Lens and here are some of the shots from Ntheo na Ngasya....Hope i got it right. So who is NEXT from Black 2 C..Gor was the 1st then Kiks Followed...Maybe its Fred or Toni who on  the Line...... 








































Father and Daughter 





Comments

  1. Beautiful Great job
    Thank you so much. Pictures are great memories.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Michelle Mutisya.....Thanks for the Critic.
      The House of Jeremy is Here to create more Memories through the Lens.

      Delete
  2. Willis is next on line...Then Tonny..... Nick will def come a very distant last, hehehe

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment